These are my links for February 18th through May 30th:
- Mona | The O | Saved Tours –
- LIFT Living Archive – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Folksonomy | Home – Their blurb: "An inspiring new website for digital culture and creative practices has been created by School of Art & Design academic Simon Perkins. The Folksonomy – www.folksonomy.co – is a knowledge commons and social bookmarking tool for digital culture and creative practice." Lots of references, and is interesting intervention into digital practice and method.
- Poetess Archive Journal –
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) — Kickstarter –
- What are the essential DH books on your class reading list? « Digital Humanities Questions & Answers – Useful listing of suggested readings for digital humanities, with some interesting additions suggested via the comments too.